We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose have been appointed
by Sydney Trains to undertake the works required for replacement of two lifts
at Strathfield Station.
A brief scope of the works include:
- Dismantle and removal of the existing lifts
- Installation of the new lifts
- Modification works to the existing lift shaft to comply and accommodate the new lifts
- Supply and installation of the mechanical ventilation system for the upgraded lift shafts
- The replacement of the stainless steel lift doors and other associated works to the lift entry
The project will complement our previous works for lift replacements at railway stations within the Sydney region.
We look forward to a safe and successful project.