The project was undertaken within a 12 week period.
The works appointed to Gartner Rose include but aren't limited to:
- Dismantle and removal of the existing lift and lift room equipment
(fixtures, fittings and wiring)
- Installation of the new 19 passenger lift
- Modification works to the existing lift shaft to comply and accommodate
the new lifts - including structural steel and installing new double
- Fire protection services and associated electrical works including CCTV
- Other associated civil works.
The project will complement our recent lift replacements at Kogarah and
Wyong Stations and previous lift replacements at Parramatta, Strathfield
and Central Stations for Sydney Trains.
Congratulations to everyone for bringing this project to a safe
completion and a special thank you to the project team, subcontractors