Gartner Rose has safely and successfully completed the Cabramatta Station
as part of the Southern Sydney Freight Line appointed by the Australian
Rail Track Corporation.
This station is located in a very busy environment and also provides the
main link between East and West Cabramatta.
The work undertaken by Gartner Rose at Cabramatta Station involved the
- Services search, pothole and document existing services
- Two deflection walls under existing and new station structures.
- Structural modifications to the existing pedestrian footbridge
overpass and installation of new lift shaft and new stair to new
Broomfield Street kerb level.
- New Station Ticket Office located on the concourse level
- New awning structure to the existing down side platform
- Considerable modification to streetscape at Broomfield Street adjacent
to the station entry.
- Demolition of existing public toilet block and ticket office adjacent
to Broomfield Street
- New car parking adjacent to Broomfield Street and Railway Parade
page for more photos on this project.
Congratulations on delivering such a successful project.