Gartner Rose is delighted to announce the successful completion of Stage 4
of the Eveleigh Yards Project.
Zero lost time injuries on the project, in a difficult live working
environment. Workers were faced with live 1500V traction cables and moving
trains in close proximity at all times.
No interruptions were caused to this critical infrastructure site, a
working maintenance depot.
Scope of works included:
- Construction of a new Train Decanting facility
- Construction of 420 metres of new maintenance facility upper level
- Upgrade of Shore Power IMSB and Construction of new Shore facilities
within maintenance depot.
- Demolition and Construction of New LV switch room an installation of new
- Construction of new HV compound and installation of 2 new 800Kva Pad
- Construction of new Earth Grid for HV upgrade.