Gartner Rose is delighted to announce the safe and successful completion
of stage 1 of the Granville Interchange Transport Access program.
Stage 1 was the construction of the bus interchange at Granville Station,
scope of works included:
* demolition, removal and construction of new pedestrian ramp, toilet
* kerbs and stormwater drainage
* Concrete Pavement works
* Roadwork in Memorial Drive
* Footpath paving including tactiles
* new bus shelters and canopies
* new safety measures installed, including CCTV
* Street furniture
Congratulations to the project team and everyone that has assisted to
bring this stage to a successful completion.