Contract Administrator Position
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and professional tier 2 company that continues to grow.
You will work closely with the Project Manager and your responsibilities will mirror your previous experience in the following key areas:
- Planning and Monitoring
- Liaising with Sub-Contractors
- Client Consultation
- Document Control
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Thorough construction knowledge
- Ability to accurately take off quantities
- Ability to maintain records, schedules and transmittals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Our project team will provide support and guidance, however, you will be responsible for your own workload and as such be highly committed, driven and reliable.
If you believe you would be successful in this role, please fill out the form below or submit your resume in confidence to HR@gartnerrose.com.