Project Award for Queens Park Amenities Upgrade
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Centennial Park & Moore Park Trust to undertake the Queens Park Amenities Upgrade.
The upgrade involves:
- demolition of the existing amenities building
- demolition and construction of a new cycle/ pedestrian path
- full construction and fit out of the new amenities building including architectural brick walls, structural steel roof frame with associated roof sheets and gutters
- fit out of public toilets and accessible toilet, four team change rooms, umpire change rooms, utility and storerooms
- new power supply upgrade and all associated electrical fit off works
- landscaping works include new brick retaining walls, concrete pavement and stairs, brick pavement border to entrance, public seating benches, wash basins and soft landscaping.
We look forward to a safe and successful project.