Site Establishment at St Paul’s College Performance Centre and Gym Fitout
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has established site for the fitout works required at St Paul’s College. The centre is scheduled to be completed in mid-August 2023.
The Project Scope includes the following:
- the demolition of existing non-structural block walls,
- the isolation and removal/alteration of the existing services,
- the coordination and design of the hydraulic, mechanical, fire and electrical services, and the installation of these new services, some of which are running through live areas.
- The construction of acoustic and fire partitions creating the new gym extension, gym dance studio, performance space, green room, store, and practice studios,
- The fit-out of the aforementioned areas includes the installation of wet and dry fire protection, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic service upgrades, new lighting, audio/visual equipment,
- flooring, FFE and joinery and painted feature walls.