Successful WE09 Possession at Waitara Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE09 possession at Waitara Station.
As part of the WE09 possession, Gartner Rose undertook the following scope:
- Installed approximately 22T of structural steel for a new 63m long station canopy
- Over 100 crane lifts including sections of fully glazed canopy roof
- Installed approximately 175m2 of roofing
- Disconnected old station supply and commissioned a new power supply to the station
- Completed the DB1 switchover to a new compliant DB board
- Regraded of the city end of platform with approximately 30T of roadbase and 90T of asphalt
- Resurfaced 640m2 of island platform
Throughout the possession, 91 workers attended site over the two days with a total of 1,611 hours worked. 18 subcontractors were involved in the works with 13 large pieces of plant utilised during the weekend.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW team, our subcontractors and suppliers.