Successful WE18 Possession at Mt Colah Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE18 possession over the weekend of the 29th and 30th of October at Mt Colah Station.
Over the possession weekend, 55 persons worked a total of 660 hours. The station was ready for commuters by Monday morning.
As part of the Possession WE18 at Mt Colah Station, Gartner Rose undertook the following scope:
- tree & vegetation removal on Pierre Close,
- platform tree removed,
- LV power supply elevated out of the platform,
- installation of temporary ULX,
- site clearance for new pad mount on Pacific Highway,
- removal of old Boundary fence,
- installation of a temporary fence on Pacific Highway,
The possession was finished with zero FAIs, MTIs, or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Sydney Trains, our subcontractors, and suppliers.