Project Award for Hornsby Station Lift Replacement
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Sydney Trains to undertake the lift replacement at Hornsby Station.
The project will be undertaken within a 12 week period.
The works appointed to Gartner Rose include but aren’t limited to:
- Dismantle and removal of the existing lift and lift room equipment (fixtures, fittings and wiring)
- Installation of the new 19 passenger lift
- Modification works to the existing lift shaft to comply and accommodate the new lifts – including structural steel and installing new double stage louvres
- Fire protection services and associated electrical works including CCTV and lighting
- Other associated civil works
The project will compliment our recent lift replacements at Kogarah and Wyong Stations, as well as previous lift replacements at Parramatta, Strathfield and Central Stations for Sydney Trains.
We look forward to a safe and successful project.