Project Award for Strathfield Station Lift Replacements
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Sydney Trains to undertake works required for the replacement of two lifts at Strathfield Station.
The project is expected to commence on site in early February.
A brief scope of the works include:
- Dismantle and removal of the existing lifts
- Installation of the new lifts
- Modification works to the existing lift shaft to comply and accommodate the new lifts
- Supply and installation of the mechanical ventilation system for the upgraded lift shafts
- Replacement of the stainless steel lift doors and other associated works to the lift entry
We look forward to a safe and successful project.