Successful WE23 Possession at Waitara Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE23 possession at Waitara Station.
As part of the WE23 possession, the following scope was undertaken:
- Demolished approximately 180 linear metres of hoarding from the island platform
- Placed and compacted approximately 180T of roadbase on the island platform
- Resurfaced 820m2 of platform with approximately 105T of new asphalt
- Installed the new canopy roof safety system
- Installed 16 light and CCTV poles within the new carpark
- Installed 15m of platform trenching
- Rewired the existing canopy lighting
- Relocated the guard indicator into the new location and commissioned
- Installed 2 hearing loops
- Painted and stencilled both platform coping edges in full
Throughout the possession, 138 workers attended site over the two days with a total of 1,301 hours worked. 13 large pieces of plant were utilised during the weekend.
The possession was completed with zero FAIs, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW team, our subcontractors and suppliers.