Sydenham Maintenance Centre of Excellence Project Completion
We are delighted to announce the safe and successful completion of the construction of the new Sydenham Maintenance Centre.
The project was completed with zero lost time injuries in a difficult live working environment. No interruptions were caused to this critical infrastructure site, a working maintenance depot.
The scope of works included:
- Construction of a new office facility, in conjunction with AUSCO
- Demolition of existing buildings
- Modifications and extensions to existing sheds
- Upgrading of chemical storage facilities
- Complete site fencing, lighting and CCTV upgade
- New at grade parking facilities
Congratulations to the project team and subcontractors who worked to bring this project to completion two weeks ahead of programme.