Sydney Water testing Laboratories Project Completion
We are delighted to announce the safe and successful completion of the laboratory upgrades for Sydney Water Corporation at their West Ryde Facility.
Throughout the project, 12,637 hours were worked to complete the scope, which included:
- Strip out and then fit out 4 PS2 grade laboratories
- Construction of a Laboratory Grade Clean Room (unique in its kind throughout Australia)
- Construction of an internal plantroom
- Installation of Low E External Glazing to new Labs
- Installation of 7 High Spec Fume Cupboards
- Installation of 450m of 75mm of non-potable water copper piping servicing entire building
- Floor / Wall / Ceiling Finishes to Main Building Corridors
- Refit of Emergency Lighting & EWIS systems throughout the main 4 storey building
- Installation of 2no external Nitrogen Tanks
Congratulations to all involved in the project.