MSB Room Artarmon Station Project Completion
Gartner Rose is delighted to announce the safe and successful completion of the MSB room extension at Artarmon Station for Sydney Trains.
The scope of works included:
- Demolition of the northern end of the existing building
- Excavation and installation of new slab dowelled into existing
- Installation of structural steel portal to accommodate extended northern and western walls as well as new door frame and fire rated door
- Reticulation of new communications & electrical to support indicator installations, including relocation of existing light switch to the new entry point
- Internal framing and linings (Fyrecheck)
- Painting all internal walls & ceiling
- External cladding to walls & raked ceiling (Vitrapanel)
Congratulations to everyone for bringing this project to a safe completion.