Project Award for Prairiewood Leisure Centre
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Bermagui Constructions to undertake the roofing works at the Prairiewood Leisure Centre.
The scope of works includes:
- Stripping 1,100m2 of existing Colorbond curved roof sheeting
- Stripping 1,050m2 of existing aluminium perforated ceilings
- Stripping existing curved skylights, all ceiling framing and over 1 kilometre of existing purlins.
- Replacement of all purlins and framing with new extra heavy coated purlins
- Installation of new curved Aluminium roofing including R3.2 heavy duty insulation
- Installation of new aluminium curved ceiling framing and new Waveline perforated aluminium sheeting, including Martini board acoustic insulation
- Installation of new curved 18mm thick curved Palram translucent skylights
The existing pool has been drained and lined with plastic and ply. A ramp was then built with hardwood sleepers to allow EWP’s access for works to take place from inside the pool. A 100T crane will be used for changing out the structural members and purlins.
We look forward to a safe and successful project.