Project Award for Redfern Station Entry
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Sydney Trains to undertake concourse upgrade works at Redfern Station.
The works associated with this project involve the construction of a new station entrance at the Lawson Street and Gibbons Street corner which includes the following:
- A new covered concourse area establishing a new “main entrance” to Redfern Station at the corner of Gibbons Street and Lawson Street
- Closing the existing Gibbons Street entrance (FLR Poles) and establishing a new ticket gate line comprising nine new ticket gates in the new concourse
- Providing a new storage and garbage handling room in the new concourse building to replace the existing garbage kiosk
- New LED lighting, digital CCTV coverage, new passenger information displays, and new wayfinding
- Integrating a new bicycle storage facility into the new concourse building
- New paint finishes to the façades of the existing ESR station building
We look forward to a safe and successful project.