Project Award for Richmond Relay Room Extension
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Sydney Trains to undertake construction works required at Richmond Relay Room. As part of the Blacktown ATRICS upgrade works, the existing Richmond Train Station Relay Room is to be extended to allow for upgrades and replacements to the existing interlocking telemetry system.
The relay room extension is a 20m2 extension to the existing Relay Room, including:
- demolition of existing access and relocation of stairs
- earthworks – detailed excavations for footings and service trenches.
- concrete FRP – footings and slab supported off permanent formwork (Bond deck system)
- foundation and superstructure brickwork
- fitout including ceilings, flooring, painting and doors
- new roof/roof plumbing
- upgrade and installation of new electrical/mechanical services
- external works including asphalt patches and remediation
We look forward to a safe and successful project.