Project Award for White Bay Cruise Terminal
We are excited to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Port Authority of NSW to undertake the construction works on White Bay Cruise Terminal.
The project will involve duplication of the original lift shaft to provide additional capacity for the terminal. Works are to commence in early May with completion anticipated for Mid-October.
Works include the following:
- structural steel lift structure,
- extension to the existing mezzanine structure and relocation of existing stairs access,
- alterations and additions to the existing glazed façade,
- glazing to the new lift shaft, and,
- installation and commissioning of the new 43-person lift.
We look forward to a safe and successful project. For more information on the project click here.