Successful WE45 Possession at Waitara Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE45 possession over the weekend of the 6th and 7th of May at Waitara Station.
Over the possession weekend, 74 persons worked a total of 922 hours. The station was ready for commuters by Monday morning.
As part of the WE45 Possession at Waitara Station, Gartner Rose undertook the following scope:
- 100% of scope completed
- 2 fully clad and glazed structural steel lift shafts installed
- 16 pad footings excavated for the new extended canopy
- Removal of approx. 150T of excavated material from the platform
- 50 linear metres of hoarding installed c/w PA and lighting
- Guard indicator removed and reinstated cantilevering through the new hoarding
- 200 linear metres of critical submain cabling rediverted including installing 2 new heavy-duty pits
The possession was finished with zero FAIs, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW, our subcontractors and suppliers.