Project Award Kingsgrove MOC1 Buildings
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by CPB Dragados Samsung Joint Venture to undertake the building services required for the MOC1 buildings as part of The WestConnex New M5 project. Delivered by Sydney Motorway Corporation as a series of separate projects, the 33 km motorway is to connect Sydney’s western and south-west suburbs with the Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport and Port Botany.
The works involve the construction of the Substation, Maintenance Facility Building, Bulky Goods Store, Fire Pump Building and the Exhaust Vents building. A brief scope of the works appointed to Gartner Rose include:
- Maintenance Building: A complete construction of the maintenance facility of 1300m2, including mechanical and electrical services
- Bulky Good Store: The complete construction of the Bulky Goods Store of 12,00m2, roofing and external cladding, M&E services and pre-cast concrete walls
- Exhaust Ventilation Building: The construction and fit out of monitor rooms
- External finishes: The external painting with a total area of 15,000m2
- Fire Pump Building: Mechanical and hydraulic services, construction and installation of louvres, completed with roofing and an internal fit out.
- Substation: Mechanical services, 281m2 of alucobond cladding to external façade, plus 1,270m2 of insulation
We look forward to a safe and successful project.