Successful WE06 Possession at Mt Colah Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE06 possession over the weekend of the 5th and 6th August at Mt Colah Station.
Over the possession weekend, 87 persons attended site working a total of 1,302 hours, with the station made ready for commuters by Monday morning. Gartner Rose undertook the following scope.
Platform works, including:
- Excavation for the new SSER footing and incoming services trenches
- Completion of the headstock reinforcement and formwork installation
- Installation of service containments to bridge headstock
- Placement of concrete to all headstocks
Pacific Highway works, including:
- Completion of bulk excavation of approx. 500tons for new bridge and stair infrastructure
- Completion of detailed excavations around the pile caps in preparation for the erection of a temporary screen
- Erection of the temporary isolation / separation screen to full height
- Placement of a concrete blinding layer for new pile caps
Additional scope completed included:
- Construction of isolated screen around new lift shaft
- Installation of external formwork to lift shaft
The possession was completed with zero FAIs, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Sydney Trains, Transport for NSW, our subcontractors and suppliers.