Successful WE15 Possession at Waitara Station
Despite the adverse weather, we are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE15 track possession over the weekend of the 08th and 09th of October at Waitara Station.
Over the possession weekend, 90 persons worked a total of 1,331 hours. The station was ready for commuters by Monday morning.
As part of the Possession WE15 at Waitara Station, Gartner Rose undertook the following scope:
- 15m of track removed, reinstated and tamped,
- approx 90T of ballast removed and reinstated,
- 8 pile tops demolished,
- 84T of precast concrete installed,
- 25m2 of waterproofing installed,
- approx 150T of spoil removed from platform,
- 8 piles installed,
- 46m of concrete poured via line pump.
The possession was finished with zero FAIs, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW project team, our subcontractors and suppliers.