Successful WE32 Possession at Waitara Station
Gartner Rose are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE32 possession over the weekend of the 4th and 5th of February at Waitara Station.
Over the possession weekend, 93 persons worked a total of 1,145 hours. The station was ready for commuters by Monday morning.
As part of the WE32 Possession at Waitara Station, Gartner Rose undertook the following scope:
- 1x 15m of track panel was removed and reinstated,
- 84T of precast concrete was installed under the track,
- approximately 90T of ballast was removed and reinstated,
- 10 piles tops were demolished,
- 25m2 of waterproofing was installed,
- existing toilets were fully demolished and
- temporary decks were replaced and painted.
The possession was finished with zero FAIs, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW, our subcontractors, and suppliers.