Point Clare Station Successful Possession WE04
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE04 track possession over the weekend of the 23rd and 24th of July at Point Clare Station.
Over the possession weekend, 66 persons worked a total of 1,434 hours to complete 100% of the work required. The station was ready for commuters by Monday morning.
As part of the Possession WE04 at Point Clare Station, Gartner Rose undertook the following scope:
- new lower landing for platform 2,
- demolition of slab and wing wall to subway entry on Kurrawa Avenue,
- formwork and reinforcement to Kurrawa Avenue new entry slab,
- replacement of stormwater drainage to Kurrawa Avenue,
- installation of 9.5m bridge for temporary customer entry,
- installation of link slab connecting lift 1 to platform,
- relocation of 2 Opal card readers.
The possession was finished with zero FAIs, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW project team, our subcontractors and suppliers for the effective utilisation of Possession WE04 at Point Clare Station.