Project Award for Audley Amenities Upgrade
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment and National Parks & Wildlife Services to undertake works at Audley in the Royal National Park. The project is to commence immediately with a mid-September completion date.
The Audley Amenities Upgrade consists of two separate sites; Ironbark Flats Upgrade, including refurbishment of an existing amenities building, and Allambie Flats, which incudes the demolition and replacement of the existing amenities building and carpark upgrades.
The scope of work for Ironbark Flats includes:
- strip out of interior structure
- new interior layout
- terrazzo toilet partitions
- ceramic tiling
- installation of a new skylight in the existing roof
- repairs to the existing sandstone exterior
- replacement of the existing entry stairs
- upgrade to the access to an existing toilet block in an adjacent building to provide wheelchair access
The Allambie Flats scope of work includes:
- demolition of existing amenities building
- exposed aggregate concrete slab and walls
- exposed ironbark timber wall and roof structure
- polycarbonate roof and wall sheeting
- cast in situ concrete bench and basins
- upgrade of existing carpark
- new connection pathway between boatshed and amenities building.
We look forward to a safe and successful project.