Project Award for Manly Hydraulics Laboratory
We are delighted to announce that Manly Hydraulics Laboratory has appointed Gartner Rose to undertake the construction work at the new hydraulics building.
The new hydraulics building will increase the capacity of hydraulic testing to design dams.
The scope of work will include, but is not limited to:
- complete demolition of existing hydraulics and ancillary buildings
- construction of the new hydraulics building including piles, structural footings, slabs and retaining walls, structural steel portal frame and cladding, as well as internal finishes
- upgrade of the existing hydraulic testing system
- services including drainage, hydraulics, electrical and mechanical
- external work including hardstands and landscaping
We look forward to a safe and successful project.