Successful WE46 Possession Point Clare Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE46 track possession over the weekend of the 13th and 14th of May at Point Clare Station.
Over the possession weekend, 73 persons worked a total of 868 hours to complete 100% of the work required, and the station was ready for commuters by Monday morning.
As part of the Possession WE46 at Point Clare Station, Gartner Rose completed the undergrounding of 11KV Aerial Feeder.
Further work achieved over the possession weekend included:
- installed 2 new UGOH poles,
- terminated aerial cabling,
- removed redundant power pole,
- installed new inground cable route (approx. 50m),
- tested, commissioned, and energised 11kV Feeder,
- removed modular shoring box.
The possession was finished with zero FAI’s, MTI’s or incidents.
Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW project team, our subcontractors and suppliers for the effective utilisation of Possession WE46 at Point Clare Station.