Project Award for Matraville Youth and Cultural Hall
We are delighted to advise that Gartner Rose has been appointed by Randwick City Council to undertake construction work on the Matraville Youth and Cultural Hall. The works include the demolition of the existing structure, footpaths and retaining walls followed by the construction of a new youth and community hall.
The new hall will be available for hire by the community for uses such as dance or exercise classes, youth programs and indoor sports. The scope of works include, but are not limited to:
- demolition of the existing community hall and retaining walls, and removal of five trees,
- readjustment of boundary fencing
- construction of a new Community Hall Building comprised of a community hall area, adjoining covered outdoor space, a kitchen, storage area and services room
- male, female and accessible bathrooms
- landscaping works which includes planting new trees
- paved entryway for pedestrian access
- installation of bicycle racks, solar panels and rainwater tanks
We look forward to a safe and successful project.