Successful WE50 Possession at Waitara Station
We are delighted to advise the safe and successful utilisation of the WE50 track possession over the long weekend of the 11th, 12th and 13th of June at Waitara Station. Over the possession weekend, 148 people worked a total of 2645 hours to complete 100% of the work required, and the station was ready for commuters by Tuesday morning. As part of the Possession WE50 at Waitara Station, Gartner Rose had 15 pieces of plant working on site.
Work achieved over the possession weekend included:
- 8m of track removed and reinstalled on the up,
- 15m of track removed and reinstalled on the down,
- 57 piles installed,
- 130 linear metres of hoarding installed on the platform (600mm diameter, various lengths)
- Electrical diversion completed,
- 2x temporary platform bridges installed,
- 4 track welds completed, 4 fishplates joints completed,
- 3x temporary ULX’s installed.
The possession was finished with zero FAI’s, MTI’s or incidents. Congratulations and thank you to the Gartner Rose staff, Transport for NSW project team, our subcontractors and suppliers for the effective utilisation of Possession WE50 at Waitara Station.