Manly Hydraulics Laboratory (Current)
The Manly Hydraulics Laboratory utilises water from the dam to conduct scale modelling and testing of water flows in a variety of real-world scenarios.
Upon completion of this project, Manly Hydraulics Laboratory will have three new testing tanks, enabling the increased capacity of its modelling capabilities.
The project scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete demolition of existing hydraulics and ancillary buildings
- Construction of new hydraulics building including piles, structural footings, slabs and retaining walls, structural steel portal frame and cladding, as well as internal finishes
- Upgrade of the existing hydraulic testing system
- Services including drainage, hydraulics, electrical and mechanical
- External work including hardstands and landscaping
Civil and Commercial
Manly Hydraulics Laboratory
June 2022 - March 2023