Westconnex M5 Bexley MOC2 Project Completion
Gartner Rose are pleased to announce the completion of the Bexley MOC2 Buildings as part of The WestConnex New M5 project for CPB Dragados Samsung Joint Venture.
Over 64 weeks of construction, 12,000 hours were worked to complete the scope appointed to Gartner Rose to undertake the various new and fit-out works for the two new buildings.
Further detail into the scope of works consisted of:
- Internal finishes – including the painting of walls and floors
- Installation of internal wall cladding and insulation
- The supply and installation of doors
- Construction of ablution facilities
- Installation of 5 demountable roofs
- Installation of external wall cladding, consisting of 1,000m2 of painted Fibre Cement sheeting with 1,000 m2 of Danpalon sheeting.
The buildings were complete with featured LED panels to illuminate them of an evening.
Congratulations to everyone for bringing this project to a safe completion and a special thanks to the project team, subcontractors and suppliers.