WestConnex M5 Bexley MOC2 Buildings
WestConnex is delivered by Sydney Motorway Corporation as a series of separate projects. The 33km motorway is to connect Sydney’s western and south-west suburbs with the Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport and Port Botany.
During 64 weeks of construction, over 12,000 hours were worked to complete the scope to complete various new and fitout works for two new buildings. Works consisted of the following:
- Internal finishes, including the painting of walls and floors
- Installation of internal wall cladding and insulation
- Supply and installation of doors
- Construction of ablution facilities
- Installation of five demountable roofs
- Installation of external wall cladding, consisting of 1,000m2 of painted fibre cement sheeting with 1,000m2 of Danpalon sheeting
The buildings were completed with featured LED panels to illuminate them of an evening.
Civil and Commercial
CPB Dragados Samsung JV
January 2019 - January 2020